Question: How can I become a Tutor? Answer:
- Interested applicants should apply by logging on to the Meadow Hall Home Tutors web page and filling in the required information. Applicants should also note that the application fee must be paid before application form can be submitted.
Question: How do I become eligible? Answer: Eligibility criteria
- Tutors must possess Bachelor of Science degree (B.sc) or Bachelor of Science in Education (Bsc.Ed) or Bachelor of Art in Education (B.A.Ed). Tutors who possess a PGDE (Postgraduate Diploma in Education) would also be considered.
- Tutors with a Master’s degree in Education (M.Ed) will also be considered.
- Tutors must be between the ages 25 and 40 years.
- Tutors must reside in Lagos.
- Must be fluent in English and be proficient in their field of study.
- Must have at least 1year teaching experience.
- Display a high level of honesty and must be very hardworking.
Question: Are there specific qualifications I must possess to become a Meadow Hall Tutor? Answer:
- Interested Tutors must possess at least a B.sc, B. A, B.Ed in a relevant field (preferably Education) before proceeding with their application.
Question: How much would I be paid per lesson? Answer:
- Payment would be based on the Tutors experience, number of hours/sessions per week. The payment would be made at the end of the month. Payment would be based on negotiations held between Meadow Hall Home Tutors team and the Tutor.
Question: The child’s location is off my route, how can Meadow Hall Home Tutors help? Answer: Meadow Hall Home Tutors assigns tutors to clients within their stipulated location. In filling the application form, prospective tutors would be asked to provide their preferred location for Home tutoring. Therefore, Meadow Hall Home Tutors will only assign a tutor based on the location information provided to us at the point of recruitment or at the point of last Tutor information update. Question: What else do I benefit from working with Meadow Hall Home Tutors? Answer:
- Free professional trainings.
- Tutors are also assured of constant patronage from parents.
Question: How long would it take before I am assigned to a client? Answer:
- Tutors would be assigned based on demand by parent and the skills sets of the Tutor.
Question: What can I do to improve my skills as a Meadow Hall Home Tutors (MHHT) Tutor? Answer:
- Tutors can attend training sessions provided by Meadow Hall Home Tutors to improve their skills. Ability to handle more than one subject is an added advantage.
Question: Are Tutors expected to pay for the training? Answer:
- No, the training is free for tutors and attendance is mandatory for you to continue as a Meadow Hall Home Tutors.